In the 1950s, Bud Parr, Cabo’s first visionary developer of the Historic Hotel Cabo San Lucas and Hotel Hacienda, spent two years searching the Baja coast for the perfect family estate location. Bud found and built his personal compound on 3.5 acres overlooking the Coral Reef in Chileno Bay. This unique property within Chileno Bay Golf & Beach Club has it all: privacy located on a finger of land on Chileno Bay waters; three private swimming and snorkeling beaches adjacent to the only coral reef in Los Cabos; whitewater views of the coast; and sun and moon rises from the Sea of Cortés.
- Seven oceanfront estate homesites on the Cabo San Lucas first Family Estate. This historic property has been off the market for 60 years.
- Two story custom homesites on 1/2 acre up to 1 acre in size.
- Views across Chileno Bay, Cabo’s only coral reef, the Beach Club and coastal night lights. Enjoy the sun and moon rise out of the Sea of Cortez.
- A short golf cart ride to the private Beach Club and in close proximity to the Chileno Bay Resort & Residences for room service, spa services and maid service.
- Inside Chileno Bay Club’s guarded entry and behind La Privada’s secondary gated entry.
- Surrounded by three year-round swimming beaches beside the reef: Baby Beach, The Cove and Glass Beach.
- Steps from the Chileno Bay Montana trailhead and viewing points.